Audio Legion's all new S3012v1 is a 12-inch competition-grade car subwoofer. This extreme subwoofer was built from the ground up to offer incredibly hard hitting low-end response. While this subwoofer is designed for high power competition, it also delivers clean bass in daily driver builds. The S3012v1 begins with a 224 oz. triple stacked ferrite motor system that drives a 3" 4-layer high-temperature voice coil. This American-made flatwound voice coil is expertly crafted to handle the intensity of competition without failure. The extended backplate allows for increased coil movement and excursion.
This subwoofer is conservatively rated at 3,000 watts peak power and 1,500 watts RMS power. The competition-caliber high roll foam surround, reinforced pressed paper cone and carbon fiber dust cap ensure that the soft parts are up to the task of handling this much power. The XL chrome spring-loaded terminals finish off this beast of a subwoofer. The S3012v1 is available in dual 1-ohm and dual 2-ohm configurations.
- 12" S30 Series Subwoofer - New Version 1
- Dual 1 Ohm and Dual 2 Ohm Configurations Available
- Peak Power: 3,000 Watts
- RMS Power: 1,500 Watts
- Sensitivity: 84.3dB (D1) 85dB (D2)
- Frequency Response: 38Hz - 300Hz
- 3" American-made 4-layer Voice Coil
- 224 Oz. Triple Stack Motor
- Competition-Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Carbon Fiber Dust Cap
- High-Roll Double Stitched Foam Surround
- Dual 10" Spiders
- 26mm Max. Excursion
- CMS: 0.042 (D1) 0.053 (D2)
- QMS: 5.92 (D1) 5.43 (D2)
- QES: 0.70 (D1) 0.67 (D2)
- QTS: 0.62 (D1) 0.59 (D2)
- MMS: 290 (D1) 290 (D2)
- VAS: 15.8 (D1) 16.9 (D2)
- FS: 38Hz (D1) 38Hz (D2)
- Recommended Ported Volume: 2.00 - 2.25 ft^3
- Recommended Port Area: 37 in^2
- Recommended Tuning Frequency: 33 Hz
- Subwoofer Displacement: 0.25 ft^3
- Outside Diameter: 12.52"
- Cut-Out Diameter: 11.10"
- Depth: 9.29"