Audio Legion’s S2512 is a 12-inch car subwoofer designed to perform at competition levels. Available in dual 2-ohm and dual 4-ohm configurations, this high SPL woofer provides intense bass at an economical price point. Conservatively rated at 1,500 watts peak power and 1,000 watts RMS power, the S2512 is sure to deliver the deep, low-end frequency response your vehicle deserves.
The S2512 boasts a double stitched high-roll foam surround, competition-grade reinforced paper cone and durable carbon fiber dustcap. Featuring a 2.5” high-temperature flatwound voice coil and a 202 oz. double stacked ferrite motor system, the S2512 is capable of 15mm excursion. This combination of competition-grade soft parts and dependable mechanics makes the S2512 a daily driver subwoofer sure to supply plenty of bass.
- 12" S25 Series Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm and Dual 4 Ohm Configurations Available
- Peak Power: 1,500 Watts
- RMS Power: 1,000 Watts
- Sensitivity: 86dB (D2) 86dB (D4)
- Frequency Response: 35Hz - 300 Hz
- 2.5" 4-layer Voice Coil
- 202 Oz. Double Stack Motor
- Competition-Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Carbon Fiber Dust Cap
- High Roll Double Stitched Foam Surround
- 15mm Max. Excursion
- CMS: 49.65 (D2) 76.8 (D4)
- QMS: 2.59 (D2) 2.46 (D4)
- QES: 0.39 (D2) 0.46 (D4)
- QTS: 0.345 (D2) 0.39 (D4)
- MMS: 358.6 (D2) 221.2 (D4)
- VAS: 19.87 (D2) 13.5 (D4)
- FS: 37Hz (D2) 38Hz (D4)
- Recommended Sealed Volume: 1.75 - 2.00 ft^3
- Recommended Ported Volume: 2.25 - 2.50 ft^3
- Recommend Port Area: 24.0 in^2
- Recommended Tuning Frequency: 32 Hz
- Subwoofer Displacement: 0.18 ft^3
- Outside Diameter: 12.83"
- Cut-Out Diameter: 11.26"
- Depth: 6.90"