Audio Legion’s S2506 is a 6.5-inch car subwoofer designed to provide excellent low-frequency response in the most compact subwoofer platform. Available in dual 2-ohm and dual 4-ohm configurations, this woofer is the perfect option for quality bass in limited space. Conservatively rated at 400 watts peak power and 200 watts RMS power, the S2506 is sure to handle the power while delivering clean, rich bass.
The S2506 boasts a competition-grade reinforced paper cone and durable carbon fiber dustcap. Featuring a 2” high-temperature flatwound voice coil and a 39 oz. ferrite motor system, the S2506 offers a best-in-class sensitivity of over 84dB. This combination of competition-grade soft parts and dependable mechanics makes the S2506 the right choice for those craving excellent bass reproduction in a platform that can fit nearly anywhere.
- 6.5" S25 Series Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm and Dual 4 Ohm Configurations Available
- Peak Power: 400 Watts
- RMS Power: 200 Watts
- Sensitivity: 84.2dB (D2) 84.2dB (D4)
- Frequency Response: 65Hz - 300Hz
- 2" 4-layer Voice Coil
- 39 Oz. Single Stack Motor
- Competition-Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- Carbon Fiber Dust Cap
- 6.5mm Max. Excursion
- CMS: 0.05 (D2) 0.115 (D4)
- QMS: 4.19 (D2) 4.22 (D4)
- QES: 0.46 (D2) 0.52 (D4)
- QTS: 0.42 (D2) 0.46 (D4)
- MMS: 53.9 (D2) 51 (D4)
- VAS: 3.34L (D2) 3.15L (D4)
- FS: 62Hz (D2) 65Hz (D4)
- Recommended Ported Volume: 0.70 ft^3
- Recommend Port Area: 7.2 in^2
- Recommended Tuning Frequency: 38 Hz
- Subwoofer Displacement: 0.03 ft^3
- Outside Diameter: 7.01"
- Cut-Out Diameter: 5.71"
- Depth: 3.43"