Audio Legion’s MR8F are 8-inch marine-grade coaxial speakers. Designed with the marine environment in mind, these speakers are a combination of a 4-ohm midrange speaker and 8-ohm high-compression driver all in one. This duo provides excellent full-frequency response that overwhelms any background noise. Separate terminals for the midrange speaker and the compression driver help to simply installation and power management.
With a combined rating of 1200 watts peak power and 600 watts RMS power per pair, the MR8F efficiently utilizes power to create crisp, incredibly loud sound. The midrange speakers feature a 2.4” high-temperature voice coil, carbon fiber cone, and a sensitivity of 90.6db. The centered high-compression drivers feature a 1.7” high-temperature voice coil and a sensitivity of 105dB.
The MR8F’s water-resistant driver horn membrane and noncorrosive aluminum basket make these speakers ideal for boats, motorcycles, and side-by-sides. Sold in pairs.
- Single 4 Ohm Configuration
- Peak Power: 1000 Watts (pair)
- RMS Power: 500 Watts (pair)
- Sensitivity: 90.6dB
- Frequency Response: 70Hz - 5.5KHz
- 2.4" High-Temperature Voice Coil
- High Flux Ferrite Magnet System
- Carbon Fiber Cone
- Crossover Point: 3KHz @ 12dB/Oct.
- Single 8 Ohm Configuration
- Peak Power: 200 Watts (pair)
- RMS Power: 100 Watts (pair)
- Sensitivity: 105dB
- Frequency Response: 750Hz - 18KHz
- 1.7" High-Temperature Voice Coil
- Ultra-Efficient Neodymium Magnet System