Audio Legion's Javelin 12 is a 12-inch subwoofer designed for strong, deep bass response in an economical platform. This subwoofer can add great bass reproduction with the convenience of utilizing a prefabricated enclosure. Rated at 600 watts peak power and 300 watts RMS power, the Javelin 12 pairs perfectly with a small monoblock amplifier. The Javelin 12 is built with extremely durable materials such as the double stitched foam surround so that it can perform flawlessly for years.
Dual 2 Ohm Model is JAV12D2
Dual 4 Ohm Model is JAV12D4
The Javelin 12 features a 2" high-temperature 4-layer voice coil and a 40 oz. ferrite motor structure. It also features chrome spring-loaded terminals, a feature missing from most entry level subs. If you're looking for an incredibly versatile subwoofer at an unbeatable price point, look no further than Audio Legion's Javelin Series.
- 12" Javelin Series Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm and Dual 4 Ohm Configurations Available
- Peak Power: 600 Watts
- RMS Power: 300 Watts
- Sensitivity: 86.4dB (D2) 87dB (D4)
- Frequency Response: 29Hz - 300Hz
- 2" 4-layer Voice Coil
- 40 Oz. Motor System
- Pressed Paper Cone
- Double Stitched Foam Surround
- 8.7mm Max. Excursion
- CMS: 0.18 (D2) 0.19 (D4)
- QMS: 5.01 (D2) 5.30 (D4)
- QES: 0.58 (D2) 0.65 (D4)
- QTS: 0.52 (D2) 0.58 (D4)
- MMS: 163.4 (D2) 136.9 (D4)
- VAS: 66.9L (D2) 70.8L (D4)
- FS: 29Hz (D2) 31Hz (D4)
- Recommended Sealed Volume: ***ft^3
- Recommended Ported Volume: 2.00 ft^3
- Recommend Port Area: 23 in^2
- Recommended Tuning Frequency: 30Hz
- Subwoofer Displacement: 0.126 ft^3
- Outside Diameter: 12.4"
- Cut-Out Diameter: 10.9"
- Depth: 5.6"