Audio Legion's Javelin 10 is a 10-inch subwoofer designed for strong, deep bass response in an economical platform. This subwoofer can add great bass reproduction with the convenience of utilizing a prefabricated enclosure. Rated at 600 watts peak power and 300 watts RMS power, the Javelin 10 pairs perfectly with a small monoblock amplifier. The Javelin 10 is built with extremely durable materials such as the double stitched foam surround so that it can perform flawlessly for years.
Dual 2 Ohm Model = JAV10D2
Dual 4 Ohm Model = JAV10D4
The Javelin 10 features a 2" high-temperature 4-layer voice coil and a 40 oz. ferrite motor structure. It also features chrome spring-loaded terminals, a feature missing from most entry level subs. If you're looking for an incredibly versatile subwoofer at an unbeatable price point, look no further than Audio Legion's Javelin Series.
- 10" Javelin Series Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm and Dual 4 Ohm Configurations Available
- Peak Power: 600 Watts
- RMS Power: 300 Watts
- Sensitivity: 84.5dB (D2) 84.6dB (D4)
- Frequency Response: 31Hz - 300Hz
- 2" 4-layer Voice Coil
- 40 Oz. Motor System
- Pressed Paper Cone
- Double Stitched Foam Surround
- 8.55mm Max. Excursion
- CMS: 0.19 (D2) 0.17 (D4)
- QMS: 4.67 (D2) 5.60 (D4)
- QES: 0.51 (D2) 0.61 (D4)
- QTS: 0.46 (D2) 0.55 (D4)
- MMS: 130.2 (D2) 118.7 (D4)
- VAS: 30.55L (D2) 27.3L (D4)
- FS: 31Hz (D2) 33Hz (D4)
- Recommended Sealed Volume: ***ft^3
- Recommended Ported Volume: 1.25 ft^3
- Recommend Port Area: 16 in^2
- Recommended Tuning Frequency: 33Hz
- Subwoofer Displacement: 0.082 ft^3
- Outside Diameter: 10.3"
- Cut-Out Diameter: 9.1"
- Depth: 5.3"