Audio Legion's Javelin 10 is a 10-inch subwoofer designed for strong, deep bass response in an economical platform. This subwoofer can add great bass reproduction with the convenience of utilizing a prefabricated enclosure. Rated at 600 watts peak power and 300 watts RMS power, the Javelin 10 pairs perfectly with a small monoblock amplifier. The Javelin 10 is built with extremely durable materials such as the double stitched foam surround so that it can perform flawlessly for years.
The Javelin 10 features a 2" high-temperature 4-layer voice coil and a 40 oz. ferrite motor structure. It also features chrome spring-loaded terminals, a feature missing from most entry level subs. If you're looking for an incredibly versatile subwoofer at an unbeatable price point, look no further than Audio Legion's Javelin Series.
- 10" Javelin Series Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm and Dual 4 Ohm Configurations Available
- Peak Power: 600 Watts
- RMS Power: 300 Watts
- Sensitivity: 84.5dB (D2) 84.6dB (D4)
- Frequency Response: 31Hz - 300Hz
- 2" 4-layer Voice Coil
- 40 Oz. Motor System
- Pressed Paper Cone
- Double Stitched Foam Surround
- 8.55mm Max. Excursion
- CMS: 0.19 (D2) 0.17 (D4)
- QMS: 4.67 (D2) 5.60 (D4)
- QES: 0.51 (D2) 0.61 (D4)
- QTS: 0.46 (D2) 0.55 (D4)
- MMS: 130.2 (D2) 118.7 (D4)
- VAS: 30.55L (D2) 27.3L (D4)
- FS: 31Hz (D2) 33Hz (D4)
- Recommended Sealed Volume: ***ft^3
- Recommended Ported Volume: 1.25 ft^3
- Recommend Port Area: 16 in^2
- Recommended Tuning Frequency: 33Hz
- Subwoofer Displacement: 0.082 ft^3
- Outside Diameter: 10.3"
- Cut-Out Diameter: 9.1"
- Depth: 5.3"