Audio Legion’s Armada 10 is a 10-inch car subwoofer designed for extended, low-frequency play in a daily driver. Available in dual 2-ohm and dual 4-ohm configurations, this durable woofer provides incredible bass at an economical price point. Conservatively rated at 1,200 watts peak power and 600 watts RMS power, the Armada 10 is sure to deliver the deep, low-end frequency response your vehicle deserves time and time again.
The Armada 10 boasts a double stitched high-roll foam surround, competition-grade reinforced paper cone and spring-loaded chrome terminals. Featuring a 2.5” high-temperature 4-layer voice coil and a 98 oz. ferrite motor system, the Armada 10 is capable of 14.5mm excursion and 82.8dB sensitivity. This combination of competition-grade soft parts and dependable mechanics makes the Armada 10 a daily driver subwoofer sure to supply plenty of bass.
- 10" Armada Series Subwoofer
- Dual 2 Ohm and Dual 4 Ohm Configurations Available
- Peak Power: 1,200 Watts
- RMS Power: 600 Watts
- Sensitivity: 82.8dB (D2) 82.9dB (D4)
- Frequency Response: 34Hz - 300Hz
- 2.5" 4-layer Voice Coil
- 98 Oz. Motor System
- Competition-Grade Pressed Paper Cone
- High Roll Double Stitched Foam Surround
- 14.5mm Max. Excursion
- CMS: 0.11 (D2) 0.12 (D4)
- QMS: 5.28 (D2) 4.89 (D4)
- QES: 0.52 (D2) 0.60 (D4)
- QTS: 0.47 (D2) 0.53 (D4)
- MMS: 188.2 (D2) 164.7 (D4)
- VAS: 15.9 (D2) 17.2 (D4)
- FS: 34Hz (D2) 35Hz (D4)
- Recommended Sealed Volume: ***ft^3
- Recommended Ported Volume: 1.50 ft^3
- Recommend Port Area: 18 in^2
- Recommended Tuning Frequency: 33Hz
- Subwoofer Displacement: 0.093 ft^3
- Outside Diameter: 10.3"
- Cut-Out Diameter: 8.9"
- Depth: 5.9"